Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thrift Shoppin’

09.30.10

It is true that someone else’s trash is someone else’s treasure…

Recently, me and my shopping buddy went to “cheap-finds” haven , Quiapo. Of course we visited the famous Quiapo Church. Then, the hunting starts…We got this brown messenger bag on the street for only 250Php.(we haggled of course! from 300 down to the said price… yeah!). I’m sooo lovin’ this!





Then I saw this aviator, bought it for … 60Php. Cool! (Hey , it doesn’t look 60 pesos when you wear it! LOL! )



Then we were looking for a plaid button down for my big bro (in a thrift shop) and ended up buying these denim jackets instead, for only… you wouldn’t believe it… 40 Php.(each) . I just love the details of this one…


This was a good buy… it’s Forever21 denim jacket (light wash)! Yeah!




Looking forward to the next adventures…
I should say… “The best things in life , well , are not always free but they sometimes come in … cheap!” . Hahaha!
*P.S.
This haggle thingy and finding “good finds” in a thrift shop is a TALENT.
Proud to say… I got it. :))



~ Abbey ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment