Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sister Luck

10.01.10

I asked my sister to accompany me because I need to meet a friend at the mall. Altough it's raining, nothing can stop us from going to the mall and of course, dressing up. ;)


First stop, SM Megamall. 

We finally had a chance to visit what I called “the candy store” (you’ll know what I mean when you,  fashion forward individual, first visited this). I told myself that I should buy something as a reminder of my first visit here (errr… alright it was my 2nd but the 1st time, I just passed by the store) .







After searching for some good finds, we got hungry and decided to eat at Almon Marina Sandwich Bar and Deli.


I got the Club Breakfast


Ail got the California Roast Beef


Om nom nom



Second stop, Trinoma. 

I met my friend to give her the gown for her daughter. After that we went to Toys R' Us to purchase a gift for our nephew Ahmir. Ail found a cute hippie-vibe Spongebob Squarepants baller and decided to get it. 

We stroll down our favorite shops. And when we got tired, we sat down at The White Hat and had some fro-yo fix. 



I got the Choco-Loco hat



Ail had the Monkey's hat




We took a cab on our way home because the line for FX is so long. Maybe because it's pay-day and the people started to shop for Christmas.

Ail's happy fix:



I also bought this wayfarer-like shades, the kind I was looking for for months, and got this owl necklace too for my sis (which I could borrow later on, hehe!) . 




Indeed, shopping is a therapy! Happy shopping everyone! 




~Abbey~

No comments:

Post a Comment