Monday, September 5, 2011

Tootsie

09.02.11




Sistren went out to process something. I on the other hand followed my parents at the mall. I happily left the house while securing Tootsie inside. 

At 5 in the afternoon, we went home. I was puzzled because no little dog welcomed me. So I searched  inside the house. And found nothing. I was alarmed. What if she's missing? Oh, no I can't take another heartbreak (from a dog).

I looked high and low. Went around each street near us for 3 times. Failed to see her. And finally gave up. 

It's getting darker. If we can't see her, she is lost forever.

While feeling blue, I still stayed outside and looked from left to right.

Suddenly, I saw my dad.....with a small, white dog racing towards our house. The incident became a scene straight from a movie, wherein a dog runs fast and jumps at their owner after being apart from each other. Tears were just around my eyes. My mind became peaceful and delighted  when I finally saw Tootsie.

Even though, she is so naughty and hard headed, I am still grateful that Tootsie became our dog. I appreciated her more now. I will be more understanding, good, caring and loving towards her.

I love you Tootsie patootie!

~Ail~

No comments:

Post a Comment